Acumatica, the world’s fastest-growing Cloud ERP company held its annual partner summit in Houston, Texas from the 27th January through the 1st February 2019. Computime Software, exclusive partners for Acumatica Cloud ERP in Malta were part of the record attendance of more than 1,500 customer, partner, media, and analyst participants. Computime was represented by senior team members from each of their Business Development, Consulting, and Technical divisions.
The opening keynote by Acumatica CEO Jon Roskill focused on customer success, highlighting customers using Acumatica’s offering to drive the digital transformation of their businesses. The talk emphasised the importance of having a connected business in today’s world and that Acumatica Cloud ERP is the best path for transforming your business to thrive in the digital economy.
During the event, Acumatica announced the beta release of its newest product, Acumatica 2019 R1. Acumatica’s Chief Product Officer Ali Jani delivered the keynote, outlining the Acumatica product roadmap and user feedback mechanisms that guide development priorities. The company then unveiled a multitude of 2019 R1 demos highlighting product advances in usability, order management & inventory, financials, project accounting, and CRM. Industry-specific features and improvements were announced for Construction Edition, Manufacturing Edition, and Field Service Edition. Finally, the morning was rounded out by demonstrations of natural language search, machine learning, and workflow automation.
Other key achievements were announced as follows:
- 88% new revenue growth in 2018
- 5,200+ total customers
- PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice for Best ERP Solution for the third year running
- Highest customer satisfaction rating among all vendors surveyed as part of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites for Midsize, Large and Global Enterprises
- Winner versus three other leading ERP platforms in the G2Crowd User Satisfaction Ratings
- Ranked Highest in Usability on the Nucleus Research ERP Technology Value Matrix for the third year in a row
- Winner of the SIIA CODiE Awards for both Best Cloud ERP Solution and Best Manufacturing Solution
- Winner of PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award for the third consecutive year
Acumatica’s Cloud ERP software provides the best path for transforming your business to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, Project Accounting, Manufacturing, and Construction Edition on a robust and flexible platform.